Want to participate in your local community? Become a sponsor for Georgetown Eagles Men's Basketball and support youth in your area.
The 2019/2020 Meet the Eagles Men’s Basketball is quickly approaching, it is scheduled for Sunday, November 24th at 5:00 pm –please mark your calendars!
This is our biggest fundraiser of the year and we will need several volunteers to make this event a success.
If this is your first year attending, Meet the Eagles consists of Chili Supper, formal introduction of each basketball team, a silent auction of themed baskets and our annual Cake Auction! (All Senior Players will be baking cakes to be auctioned off.) Then topping off the night with Hula Cowgirl shaved ice for dessert!
How you can help:
1. RSVP Player and purchase event and auction tickets by November 18th.
2. Chili Supper: We have brought back our Chili Supper. There will be a prize at the end of the evening for the chili that is voted “Best Chili”. The winner will receive a Georgetown Eagle basket.
3. Senior Cake Auction – while this is only our 2nd year - last year was very successful and it is fun way to raise funds for our boys!
4. Volunteer your time for Meet the Eagle by signing up on our website. The link will be sent out a couple of weeks prior to the event.
5. Themed Basket: It. is the responsibility of every players to donate a "Themed Basket" for our auction. If you do not have time or do not want to personally put together a basket then you can "Opt Out" by donating $75.00 to the booster club. There will be a sign up on our website to make sure that we don’t have duplicates.
a. Please bring a Basket Form (see attached) the day of the event. This will let everyone know how much the basket is worth and what all is included.
b. Keep in mind that you can always reach out for donations to include in the basket.
Our goal this year is 45 baskets!
You have the opportunity to purchase your MTE event ticket and discounted auction tickets online by clicking on link above or print out order form and send in your form & check to Coach Canfield or Booster Board Member. The event and auction tickets will cost more at the door. An email will be sent out to the parents with the order link attached.
Please come prepared to make this event successful! This year’s fundraiser will benefit all future Georgetown Eagles men’s basketball players!
Thank you in advance for your help and participation!
Interested in becoming a sponsor of Georgetown Eagles Men's Basketball?